الدراسة في Ukraine
The study features in the Ukrainian universities
1. Quality of Education
2. Globally Ukrainian universities recognized by the UNESCO and the World Health Organization and the European Council
3. Enjoy students to deduct up to 50% on domestic ticket price
4. focus on the practical and applied aspects of teaching
5. Ukraine has one of the best transportation systems
6. Costs are accessible to everyone
7. style and European style of life
8. English is the language of instruction in medical specialties and some engineering and humanitarian disciplines and study the Russian language less expensive
9. enrich the teaching process by visiting professors from the United Kingdom and the United States and other countries
10. Visa ensure 100%
11. student participation in symposia and seminars
12. chances of permanent residence in Europe after the completion of the study
13. universal acceptance of the methods and means of Ukrainian Education
14. The presence of professors with high scientific qualification
REQUIRED TO ACCEPT DOCUMENTS:
1-Certificate documented in english from foreign secondary
2-Photo of passport
3-Acopy of birth certificate english
4-Four colorful portraits white background
The documents necessary for the work visa:
Passport (valid for at least the year)
General Certificate of Secondary (guideline) certified by the Ministry of Higher Education and interpreter language Ukrainian
Birth certificate certified by the Interior and Foreign Language interpreter Ukrainian
Devoid of diseases from a general practitioner certified by the Ministry of Health and Foreign Language interpreter certificate Ukrainian
AIDS screening certificate from a certified laboratory of the Ministry of Health and Foreign Language interpreter Ukrainian
Photo and personal number four
The time required for the work visa of the Ukrainian consulate of 25-35 days
About Ukrainian universities
1. Crimea State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievsky.
2. National Academy of Nature Protection and Resort Development.
1. Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University.
2. Vinnitsa National Technical University
1. Dnipropetrovsk State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports.
2. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
3. Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport.
4. Dnieprodzerzhinsk State Technical University.
5. Dnepropetrovsk O. Honchar State University.
1. M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University.
2. Donetsk National Technical University.
3. M. Tugan-Baranovsky Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade.
4. Donetsk National University.
1. Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture.
2. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
3. National Agricultural University.
4. National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnical Institute”.
5. National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine.
6. National O. Bogomolets Medical University.
7. State Academy of Housing.
8. National Aviation University.
9. The Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
10. V. Getman Kyiv National Economic University.
11. Kyiv National University of Technology and Design.
12. Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts.
1. State Flight Academy of Ukraine.
2. Kirovograd National Technical University.
1. Lugansk State Medical University.
1. Lviv Polytechnic National University.
2. Daniel Galician National Medical University of Lviv.
3. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
4. National Forestry University of Ukraine.
1. Odessa State Academy of Construction and Architecture.
2. Odessa National Polytechnics University.
3. Odessa National Maritime Academy.
4. Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies.
1. Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy.
1. Sumy State University
1. Kharkov State Academy of Physical Culture.
2. V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
3. Kharkiv State Academy of Railway Transport.
4. Kharkiv National Medical University.
5. Kharkiv State Technical University of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
6. Kharkiv National University of Economics.
7. Kharkov State Zooveterinary Academy.
8. National Technical University “Kharkov Polytechnical Institute”.
9.The National University Pharmacy.
10. Yaroslav Mudryi National Academy of Law.
11. Kharkov National Technical University of Radioelectronics.
12. Petro Vasilenko National Technical University of Agriculture ..
13. Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V. V. Dokuchayev
Human-medical-dentist-pharmacy-nursig-medical laboratory-anesthesia and resuscitation-medical technology.
Civil engineering-architectural-construction-bridges-medical-electrical-mechanical-electronic mechatronics-computer-IT-engineering genes-petroleum engineering (oil and gas) freely-industrial-water-control and control-interior design-graphic design-infrastructure.
Business administration-accounting-finance and banking-international business administration-marketing economy-public relation-international relation-political science-travel and tourism-management of hotels and restaurants-administration hospitals.
Biology-chemistry-physics-mathematics-biological-general science-fee literature-arabic-language-english language-date-geographically-law-sport-education-psychology-sociology-education technology-kindergarten-arts-sculpture-photography-radio and television-stage-musici-international law-commercial-criminal-administrative-public-nautical-constitutional-computer science-information systems-information technology-programming-maintenance-networks
Annual tuition fees in the Ukrainian universities
Of Medicine / Russian 6-year Bachelor of $ 2,500
Dentistry / Russian 5-year Bachelor of $ 3,500 Q
Pharmacy / Russian 5-year Bachelor of $ 3,850 per year
Nursing / Russian 3 years Diploma $ 3,500
Medical Laboratory / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Medical Equipment Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Computer Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Communications Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Petroleum Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Electronics / Russian President 4 years Bachelor of Engineering $ 2,500
Automatic Control Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2500
Metals and iron Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2800
Architecture Engineering 4-year Bachelor of $ 3,000
Civil Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 3000
Roads and Bridges Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 3000
Automotive Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 3000
Refrigeration Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 3000
Canning Engineering 4-year Bachelor of $ 3,000
Electrical Engineering / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 3000
Economics and international relations / Russian President 4 years bachelor $ 2800
follow us on facebook
Sign up for our mailing list
إشترك معنا لتصلك آخر عروض المنح و الوظائف