الدراسة في Romania
Why study in the State of Romania
Romania, a member of the European Union which is not what it once was, as the higher education level of a very good and the Romanian government is investing heavily in the development of academic education. Romania the fact that the state is relatively cheap, even with a wave of price rises, and because of its geographical proximity to the country and the rest of Europe, the students of the 48 Arabs and the West Bank and private sector preferred topics medicine on different medicine Albitra.km that the Romanian people are very friendly and social life
Ease of acceptance and its security for all subjects.
The cost of the school year and monthly expense – more acceptable than any other European country.
Certificate is recognized in all EU countries directly.
Security and stability in the availability of student life.
The possibility of study in English in many subjects.
Ease of granting visa to study in the country.
Ease of Romanian language for the Arab student who intends to study in Romania.
Arab culture agree with many of the customs and traditions of the Roman people
REQUIRED TO ACCEPT DOCUMENTS :
1-Certificate documented in english from foreign secondary
2-Photo of passport
3-Acopy of birth certificate english
4-Four colorful portraits white background
Conditions for obtaining a visa (student visa) of the State of Romania
1. proof of no criminal record (good conduct from the Ministry of Interior).
2. transfer the amount contained in the admission to the university account number attached.
3. health insurance policy for a period of 6 months worth of $ 150 – $ 170 dollars.
4. a statement of account from the bank worth ten thousand dollars on behalf of the student or the student’s guardian in English for submission to the Romanian Embassy.
5. Attach the ticket for the student with the documents submitted to the Embassy or the initial booking.
6. Personal Number 4 images.
7. The original acceptance
8. fill in visa application form at the Romanian Embassy
9. take to get a visa between 20-30 days from the date of filing
Explanation of some Romanian universities
– University of Bucharest – Yash University – University of Cluj-Napoca
– Kontonsa University – Carol Davila University – Universitatea Craiova
Carol Davila University
Study system and language of instruction:
Study system in Romanian universities quarterly begins first term at the beginning of the month of October and ends in February, the second chapter in the month of March to the end of June.
And adopt Romanian universities Romanian and English, and while the student is subject to students in Romania to a preparatory van-year students studying in the English language are not clamoring for one year preparatory even be registered with the desired directly, but rather are subject to the level of English language at the start of the study to determine their level in this language specialization.
Years of study:
1. Six years for the disciplines of medicine, dentistry program for students English and seven years for scholars Roman program to the presence of a preparatory year.
2. Five years of pharmacy in English and six years for a Roman.
3. 4-5 years of specialized field such as the university and specialization.
4. four years for all other disciplines, including physical therapy and sports, among others.
The date of the start of the study:
Begin school year in every Romanian universities in the tenth of each year, and some universities receiving foreign demand until 1/11 each year. The study concludes at the end of the month 6 of each year
Human-medical-dentist-pharmacy-nursig-medical laboratory-anesthesia and resuscitation-medical technology.
Civil engineering-architectural-construction-bridges-medical-electrical-mechanical-electronic mechatronics-computer-IT-engineering genes-petroleum engineering (oil and gas) freely-industrial-water-control and control-interior design-graphic design-infrastructure.
Business administration-accounting-finance and banking-international business administration-marketing economy-public relation-international relation-political science-travel and tourism-management of hotels and restaurants-administration hospitals.
Biology-chemistry-physics-mathematics-biological-general science-fee literature-arabic-language-english language-date-geographically-law-sport-education-psychology-sociology-education technology-kindergarten-arts-sculpture-photography-radio and television-stage-musici-international law-commercial-criminal-administrative-public-nautical-constitutional-computer science-information systems-information technology-programming-maintenance-networks
Study and living costs in Romania
Cost of living :
Appropriate internal housing is available in all Romanian universities and the cost of this accommodation ranging between $ 150-250 per month.
As for food, transportation and other costs of living, they are within the limits of the 250 euros per month. This means that the monthly cost of living for students ranging from 400-500 euros per month. With the exception of Bucharest, the capital, where the living ranging from 500-700 euros per month, where the cost of living increase slightly in the capital Bucharest than in other cities, such as Bash and Tmhourah and Crapova and Constanta and other cities.
Tuition fees for universities and Romania as follows:
2,800 euros per year preparations for the year and after examining the preparatory year annual fees are between 3,500 euros to 5,000 euros depending on the university:
University annual fees in euro
Fees are paid for all medical and engineering disciplines and other disciplines and pay this fee once the first year, while the rest of the school years can be paid in two or three installments depending on the student agreement with the university where he taught.
follow us on facebook
Sign up for our mailing list
إشترك معنا لتصلك آخر عروض المنح و الوظائف